Friday 11 March 2011

Script for Geostatistics with R

I received requests for the script used during the tutorial.
All the material is available in the main page of the course.
However, in order to facilitate the availability of the scripts to all the viewers of this blog I've put the link to donwnload them at the end of this post.

This zip file contains 3 R scripts:
- Lesson3: How to handle and plot spatial data in R
- Lesson4: How to perform an Ordinary Kriging with gstat
- Lesson5: How to perform a Universal Kriging with gstat

And here is the link:
R script

2 comments:

  1. I have downloaded the R script but I wonder what data I should use to run the script. Would you mind send me the data.txt file or its URL in order I can run Lesson 4 R Script? Because I really really am blank about kriging and I do hope by doing some kriging tutorial from you, I will understand it. Please, I need your help.
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The file you are looking for is in the zip of Lesson 3.
      Here you go:
      http://www.fabioveronesi.net/r-course/lesson3.zip

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.